ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIRS AND SEATS
HIGH AND LOW BACK ERGONOMIC SEATING WITH ARMS
SEATING FOR MULTI-SHIFT WORKSTATIONS
- USED FOR: TASK and executive SEATING FOR any office environment
- FEATURES: MODERN DESIGN, ERGONOMIC SWIVEL CHAIR, WITH ARMS, HEADREST AND CASTORS, HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SEAT BY GAS LIFT, adjustable mechanism
- AVAILABLE COVERS: FIRE RETARDANT POlYESTER FABRIC, PVC, VINYL, LEATHER, VIRGIN WOOL
A work chair with high back and headrest, the ideal partner for the office environment. The Wiki armchair for office furniture is extremely versatile and can be used to read, write or study, thanks to the nylon frame and the customizable seat in more than 300 different colors. The Wiki chair with high back and headrest is the ideal companion in the workplace. Robustness and comfort, allowing you to work harmoniously and decorating the working space like never before.
EXTREMELY VERSATILE and ergonomic, to work, read or study
If we live well and feel free in our movements, we feel fit and can move with agility: life comes from movement. Often, we?re every day in a working space sitting on an office armchair with high or low backs for video terminals. If we do not have time to play sports, we risk losing physical fitness and mental focus, which is indispensable for working, reading, writing or studying.
Robustness and design to work harmoniously
Thanks to its design and anatomical shape of the seat and back, it allows us to activate the muscles of the back, pelvis and knees almost unconsciously and automatically whenever we move from one desk to another or we get up to take a document or welcome a guest.
fully adjustable to ensure maximum adaptability and comfort
Wiki features a synchronized movement, adjustable in 5 positions with anti-shock device, up-down adjustment of the backrest with 4-position lock and a cold-foam polyurethane padding that guarantees maximum comfort, adapting to every situation. The Wiki armchairs can be equipped with PP fixed or height, depth and direction-adjustable armrests with soft polyurethane pads.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Wiki, chair with synchronized mechanism
Wiki, the new line of ergonomic chairs for operative, executive and semi-executive workstations with synchronized mechanism between seat and back that follows the movements of the back. Wiki versions are: presidential (high back with or without headrest), executive (medium back) and task chair (low back).
An important feature of these work armchairs is the synchronized movement that is adjustable in 5 positions with anti-shock device, up-down adjustment of the backrest with 4-position lock and a cold-foam polyurethane padding that guarantees maximum comfort, adapting to every situation such as reading, writing or studying. The chair for operative and executive workstations Wiki can be equipped with PP fixed or height, depth and direction-adjustable armrests (with aluminium support), with soft polyurethane pads.
Ergonomic seats and armchairs for office furniture with high back and headrest
- Armchair with high back and headrest essential for our work but also for reading, writing and studying.
- Executive office chair which, thanks to its design and anatomical shape of the seat and backrest, allows us to activate the muscles of the back in an almost unconscious and automatic way
- Ergonomic chairs for office furnishing of task, directional and semi-directional workstations
- Armchairs with synchronized movement between seat and back and equipped with armrests with soft polyurethane pads
- Office chairs and armchairs that allow you to work harmoniously, furnishing your workspace like never before