LECTURE HALL COMMUNITY BENCH SEATING
COMMUNITY SEATING ON BENCHES WITH FIXED OR TIP-UP SEAT
TANDEM SEATING FOR CONFERENCES AND SEMINAR HALL
- USED FOR: LECTURE HALLS, COMMUNITY AREAS, THEATRE, AUDITORIUM, SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE HALL
- FEATURES: 2-3-4-5 BEAM SEATING, FIXED OR TIP-UP SEAT, POLYPROPYLENE OR METAL SEAT, UPHOLSTERED PANELS AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE COVERS: POLYPROPYLENE, FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, PVC, artificial LEATHER
Programma uno benches
Programma UNO on beam is a modular seating system, consisting of die-cast aluminum frames multi-units with a wide variety of options, which has been developed to offer the most suitable solutions for the multiple requirements of community environments like lecture and theatre room halls. The pleasing aesthetic look and the adaptability, functionality and easy cleaning features have made our Programma UNO seating on beam the perfect solution for many auditoriums, lecture halls, conference rooms, airports and waiting and reception areas all over the world. Hundreds of architects, interior designers and specifiers worldwide have already chosen Programma UNO beam seating for their most prestigious projects.
top quality materials & high resistance, ensuring a long-lasting product
Programma UNO bench is ideal for auditoriums or waiting areas; the design is adaptable to any space or environment and use quality materials for extreme durability with precision manufacturing processes giving to Programma UNO on beam as top of the class in public venues, such as meeting rooms and waiting areas.
bench seating system with comfortable tip-up or fixed seats
When designing PROGRAMMA UNO, Leyform wanted to create a type of seating that would meet the needs of both temporary and permanent congregation areas. The portfolio has been expanded and improved to include both tip-up - for an easy access - and fixed seats, providing solutions for auditoriums, theatres, lecture halls.
carefully manufactured and customizable with many accessories
Benches can be assembled directly onto steps or slopes floor to create raked seating. Accessories for the seats include armrests, folding writing tablets, document rack desk, etc. Programma UNO beam seating family is completed with fixed continuous writing desks.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Theatre lecture hall bench seating system with die-cast aluminium frames
Programma UNO beam seating with continuous writing desk: the right solution to decorate auditorium and lecture hall enviroments. For educational purposes, a popular configuration is with tip-up seats together with tables, fixed or flip-up writing tablet with a full range of accessories. The fixed seat version is ideal for auditoriums or waiting areas and it is available with free-standing or fixed feet on the floor. Programma UNO is the right solution for lecture rooms, libraries, fast food, etc.
- Beam modular seating system fixed on the floor that consists of die-cast aluminum frames multi-units with a wide variety of options
- Seating on beam that is the perfect solution for many auditoriums, lecture or theatre halls, conference rooms, airports, waiting and reception areas
- Bench seats that meet the needs of both temporary and permanent congregation areas
- Benches that can be assembled directly into steps or slopes floor to create a raked seating system
- Bench seating with writing tablet that are the right solution to decorate training lecture room enviroments