STACKING ARMCHAIRS FOR CONGRESSES AND TRAINING ROOMS
CHAIRS AND ARMCHAIRS FOR CONTEMPORARY STYLE COMMUNITY HALLS
MULTI-PURPOSE 4 LEGS SEATING FOR MODERN DESIGN HALLS
- USED FOR: COMMUNTIY ENVIROMENTS, CONFERENCES, MEETINGS, CONGRESSES, TRAINING ROOMS, UNIVERSITY, SEMINAR, EXAMS, LECTURE HALLS, PUBLIC SPACES
- FEATURES: STACKABLE, WRITING TABLET, LINKING DEVICE, NESTING CHAIRS, FULLY-UPHOLSTERED
- AVAILABLE COVERS: FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, VINYL, FULL GRAIN LEATHER, VIRGIN WOOL
Programma uno: 4 legs chair
Programma UNO four legs stackable chair uses a die-cast aluminium frame with upholstered, polypropylene or natural painted wooden seat/back; it can be supplied to decorate community environments for public areas such as courts, classrooms, lecture halls, training rooms, university, congress and seminar areas, etc. Programma UNO 4 legs stacking chair can be in black epoxy painted frame, and can be customized with several options such as folding writing tablet, armrests, linking device, etc. It is suitable to decorate public environments such as lecture halls, training and education centres for universities and schools, convention centres, reading rooms, etc.
stackable resistant chair suitable for multipurpose areas
Programma UNO stackable chair is a seating system designed for community environments and supplied as one of the most successful products in the world, widely used by architects and designers to furnish conference and seminar areas such as lecture halls, classrooms, convention halls, multipurpose spaces and waiting areas.
robust soul light design and high technology manufacture
Featuring a timeless design and - thanks to the die-cast aluminum frame - high technical performance, Programma UNO ensures maximum levels of safety and comfort. Programma UNO 4-leg chair for classrooms and training rooms is available in a selected range of finishes (e.g. upholstered in fire retardant fabric or vinyl) and colors.
customizable with many options and colors to match
Seat and back are available in different versions such as natural beechwood, polypropylene ( with or without pads ) or fully upholstered. The chairs are available both with or without armrests and are complemented by a wide range of accessories such as alignment linking device, writing tip-up tablet, trolley to move stacked chairs, etc.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Conference and seminar stacking chairs with aluminum frame
Programma UNO is an aluminium chair that features a sturdy, though extremely light aluminium frame, great versatility and provides a complete selection of accessories. It is a stacking chair ideal to supply auditoria and lecture theatres, seminar and conference facilities, courtroom seating, waiting areas and training rooms. Seat and back are available in different versions. A foldaway writing tablet, dolly and linking devices complete the series.
Programma UNO: the right solution to decorate auditorium and conference halls
- Four legs stacking chairs that use a die-cast aluminum frame with upholstered, polypropylene or natural painted beechwood seat/back
- High-density seating system to decorate community environments for public areas such as courts, lecture halls, training rooms, university, congress and seminar areas
- 4 legs stackable armchair that can be customized with several options such as folding writing tablet, armrests, linking device, trolley to move stacked chairs
- Stacking chairs featuring a sturdy though extremely light aluminium frame with great versatility and providing a complete selection of accessories
- Seating solution to decorate seminar and conference halls