TABLES FOR COMMUNITY CENTRES
SINONIMO DI CATEGORIA
- USED FOR: COMMUNITY CENTRE, HALLS, CANTEEN, CATERING, UNIVERSITY, CONFERENCE, SEMINAR
- FEATURES: LIGHTWEIGHT, ADJUSTABLE LEGS, LAMINATED TABLE TOP, ADJUSTABLE GLIDES FOR FLOOR LEVELLING
- AVAILABLE FINISHES: NATURAL BEECHWOOD COLOUR , ABS ROUNDED EDGE, CHROMED STEEL LEGS
Leyform produces and sells tables for canteens and multipurpose spaces. Canteens furnishings should be practical and functional, and Leyform has a great experience in this field; for this reason, we offer Arno-3 table family that is rich of different solutions to meet every need of furniture for school cafeterias, canteens, dining halls and lunchrooms. Dining room tables Arno-3 are available in various shapes and sizes so that it can be positioned in the most congenial environments for institutions to maximize the available space in terms of capacity or aesthetics of the room to decorate.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Conference room tables suitable for lunchrooms, catering, restaurants and school canteen
The tables for dining rooms and community model Arno-3 are simple yet solid and functional; they use as a table top in bi-laminate with thickness of 30 mm ( sand color ) and steel legs with adjustable height. The measures available for the table top are 800x800, 1200x800, 1400x800, 1600x800, 1800x800 and diameter 1000. The board uses ABS finish with beech varnished. The height from the ground can be adjusted by 735-765 mm
Lunchroom tables Arno-3 are suitable for:
- Lunchroom company tables
- Dining rooms and lunchroom tables
- Tables for canteen furnishing
- Tables with bi-laminate top for catering, school cafeterias, canteens and community centres
- Dining halls and lunchrooms tables