Task office stools and stools for cashiers
Upholstered chairs and stools for checkout areas
- USED FOR: OFFICE, TASK AND OPERATIONAL WORKSTATION, PRODUCTION AREAS, GENERAL WORKPLACE AREAS
- FEATURES: ERGONOMIC, SYNCHRO MECHANISM, ANTI-SHOCK BACKREST, LUMBAR SUPPORT, TENSION CONTROL, ADJUSTABLE SEAT, ARMS, CASTORS / WHEELS, HEADREST
- AVAILABLE COVERS: FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, PVC, VINYL, SIMILIAR LEATHER, FULL GRAIN LEATHER
Sprint, a padded stool designed to meet the specific needs of cashiers operating at the checkouts, where there is usually a conveyor belt with barcode scanner and customers waiting for their turn. Here it is essential to have a seat - swivel chair or stool, better with backrest - that represents a high quality solution to satisfy all the ergonomic needs of the employee. In fact, the work chair in a checkout of a supermarket or shopping centre must support every movement of the cashier and every shift of his weight.
ERGONOMIC STOOL THAT ENSURES THE WORKERS' WELLBEING
The cash desk chair must have some ergonomic requirements in order to improve the workers’ comfort and the protective measures to prevent pathologies caused by inappropriate postures. These ergonomic features represent a fundamental part of the research carried out by Leyform in the development of the Sprint stool.
adjustable chair for cash desks of supermarkets or bars
Sprint stool derives from its older sister Sprint, a task chair for video terminal operators. The features of the first Sprint armchair (the stability -five-star base-, the seat dimensions with rounded edges, the height-adjustable seat and backrest - to ensure the correct support for the back-lumbar region - and inclination) ensure the correct ergonomics to the cash desk / checkout staff.
customizable with different upholstery covers
In addition to these characteristics, Sprint stool includes the footrest ring, which allows a resting position for legs and calves. Upholstery covers available are fabric or breathable imitation leather, in order to guarantee maximum comfort even after long working sessions.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
A stool designed for the cash desk
Sprint stool is developed and designed for checkout counters. When lifting goods from the conveyor belt, knees and thighs support a high pressure and, thanks to the front edge padded with 35 kg / m3 rubber, the seat thickness is automatically adjusted in order to avoid pressure zones under knees and thighs. Sprint Stool for pay desks is equipped with a gas lift for the seat height adjustment of 250 mm, allowing you to seat while resting your feet on the special footrest ring, regardless of the operator's body. The chair for cash desk and checkout Sprint stool is equipped with feet and can have fixed or height-adjustable armrests.
Sprint stool, perfect for operators and cashiers of supermarkets and checkout counters
- A stool designed to meet the specific needs of cashiers operating in the check-out area
- Chairs and stools that represent a high-quality ergonomic solution to satisfy all the needs of the workers in the checkouts of supermarkets and shopping centres
- Chairs and stools with rubber of 35 kg / m3 where the seat thickness is automatically adjusted so as to avoid pressure zones under knees and thighs
- Stools for supermarkets and shopping malls that allow you to seat always resting your feet on the specific foot-rest ring regardless of the operator's body
- Seats and stools available in fabric or breathable synthetic leather upholstery, to guarantee maximum comfort even after long working sessions
- Stools for pay desks, similar to the video terminal task chairs that are robust, with height-adjustable seat and backrest and a footrest ring